View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2016, 06:59 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Upon his clarification, the young molly winced a bit when he pointed out that she hadn't tried to kill him - though had used different. She wished that she could go back in time and prevent herself from getting into that fight with Aspenmask. In fact, it might be even better if she had never left Riverclan in the first place... but she had her reasons for leaving, and wasn't sure if she would actually change whether she wouldn't left or not anyway. Mistpaw looked up as Royalwatcher spoke again, stating that she had to stop feeling bad for herself. That she should allow her guilt to prevent her from doing something like that again. He made sense, and she could understand what he was saying. He shouldn't have to use killing to show that I've improved, the molly thought, knowing that it was pretty bad when that was the comparison. Yet, she did take in his words and gave him a nod. "I-I understand," Mistpaw mewed softly.

She turned away fora moment, her thoughts swirling around her mind. She couldn't really put her thoughts together and think of something to say. The apprentice's fur was heating up with the conversation directed towards her misguided action towards her brother. Mistpaw's pale orbs blinked when they caught some of the starry bushes and remembered the Starclan stream. "I learned to catch fish," she stated sheepishly, feeling even more awkward and embarrassed as she attempted to change the subject. The grey and silver apprentice turned back towards her mentor again.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛