View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2016, 05:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
There seemed to be a look of disappointment upon her face as she looked towards the ground with her ears acutely flattening as he claimed that he had seen the whole thing. She had expected him to something other than the fact that he was proud of her - hearing this surprised her. The apprentice glance back up at him with widened orbs. Is he serious? Why would he be proud? So what I showed restraint, I sill attacked Aspenmask! Though Mistpaw viewed it best not to openly judge Royalwatcher's words. She returned her pale gaze towards the ground when he started to question her about he feelings towards the event. Well... I'm upset I let myself get dragged in that far by Aspenmask, and I'm upset I almost killed him without thinking. And I'm scared because of that, like I'm going to fall back into that darkness and Deathstalker will be waiting for me - saying that he knew I'd return. As he thoughts started to darken, she shut her eyes tight and felt like she was going to cry though she was able to hold back the tears. After she started to calm down - but remained shaking slightly - she decided that she didn't want to tell him all of that. "I don't know," she muttered pathetically.
Royalwatcher instantly noticed the surprised and slightly confused look of Mistpaw's face after he had spoken, his watchful gaze always seeming to pick up those types of details. He questioned what he had said wrong and opened his mouth to clarify. "I mean, it's not easy to resist falling into old instincts. The fact that you had attacked him, I'm not proud of that. I'm happy that you stopped yourself in time, that you didn't go through with... you know, seriously hurting him." The older tom's eyes widened a bit when Mistpaw suddenly looked as if she was going to cry, and sputtered out a weak, 'I don't know,' in response to his question. However, instead of doing what most would expect and comforting her, he just sat up straighter and cleared his throat. "Look at me," His voice was still calm. "Stop feeling bad for yourself. You attacked your brother. Siblings fight, I used to fight with my brother all the time, it got physical all the time. You could have killed him, but you didn't do that. Take responsibility for your mistake, and dont run from it. You feel guilty now, and you know what? Those feelings will help you to remember not to do it again."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!