View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2016, 03:13 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: StarClan Territory

There seemed to be a look of disappointment upon her face as she looked towards the ground with her ears acutely flattening as he claimed that he had seen the whole thing. She had expected him to something other than the fact that he was proud of her - hearing this surprised her. The apprentice glance back up at him with widened orbs. Is he serious? Why would he be proud? So what I showed restraint, I sill attacked Aspenmask! Though Mistpaw viewed it best not to openly judge Royalwatcher's words. She returned her pale gaze towards the ground when he started to question her about he feelings towards the event. Well... I'm upset I let myself get dragged in that far by Aspenmask, and I'm upset I almost killed him without thinking. And I'm scared because of that, like I'm going to fall back into that darkness and Deathstalker will be waiting for me - saying that he knew I'd return. As he thoughts started to darken, she shut her eyes tight and felt like she was going to cry though she was able to hold back the tears. After she started to calm down - but remained shaking slightly - she decided that she didn't want to tell him all of that. "I don't know," she muttered pathetically.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛