View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2018, 12:56 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Love between a wolf and a angel ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke smiles softly as his right eye glowed red a bit as he held her hand “ yes I do. In my work I’ve traveled all around the world yet this place always fascinated me. Even now despite you being here I can’t help but be amazed.. but mostly I’m amazed by you.” He Says holding her hand and kissing it “ thank you for giving me the honor to take you out like this “ He Says with a soft smile and once again warm eyes

Avery smiled back holding the hand he'd grabbed hers with. "I travel quite a lot as well. With my work." The young woman told him leaving out what her line of work was. She didn't find it that important. So what if she was an assassin it wasn't like she was killing him. "An honor, talking me out?" She asked him. Giving him a small smirk she turned to look out into the mall. "So, were this place?" Avery added still allowing him to hold her hand.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all