View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2018, 07:04 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Love between a wolf and a angel ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Avery thought a minute. She hasn't had seafood in quite awhile maybe over a year? Honestly she wasn't sure how long it's been. "Hmm, sounds fine to me." She answered. Avery met his dual gaze with a equally warm Amber one. If you were to look hard enough and long enough you would notice the scarlet flecks in her irises and the glow to her pupils. It was the only thing betraying that she wasn't a normal humanoid. The redness in her eyes the same that took over her eyes in her shadow form witch, as far as she knew Sasuke didn't know about. "Do you know any good seafood places around here?" She asked him. Since Avery wasn't from around here she didn't know much about it at lest not as much as Sasuke.
Sasuke smiles softly as his right eye glowed red a bit as he held her hand “ yes I do. In my work I’ve traveled all around the world yet this place always fascinated me. Even now despite you being here I can’t help but be amazed.. but mostly I’m amazed by you.” He Says holding her hand and kissing it “ thank you for giving me the honor to take you out like this “ He Says with a soft smile and once again warm eyes