View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:46 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Love between a wolf and a angel ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

She ignored the woman 's huff more interested in her, well I guess you could say her Boyfriend. As Sasuke's eyes widened a bit Avery felt a flash of worry. Did she over do it? Maybe she should have just wore a plain t-shirt. Stop your stupid worrying Avery. Your an assassin he's the Leader of the Wolf order in the Madness family. She told herself firmly. Anyway you never worried before. The female told herself. She let out a small sigh as he pull her closer to him it felt, right. Being held by him brought a calmness to her soul and a fire to her heart. Love is what some would say. As he spoke Avery laid her head against his chest. "Yeah I could eat. " She answered him. Honestly she hadn't eaten a meal all day even though she's be an up for over 9 hours. Just hasn't been able to mostly due to thinking and cleaning her guns, knives and other tools she uses in her line of work. "What did you have in mind?" Avery asked looking up at him with her hazel eyes.
He smiles softly “ hmm.... seafood?” He asks softly as he nuzzles his head against her hair, his shadow if you look closely had a wagging swinging side to side, he can control his mortal form but never his shadow. His heart was beating softly but each beat held a purpose a warmth that he never wants to get rid of. His mind was only thinking about ways to make her smile or laugh. His eyes glowed softly as he held her close and looks down at her with a soft warm smile and a warm glow from his mixed colored eyes “ of course if you like seafood?”