View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2018, 11:41 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Love between a wolf and a angel ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Avery had just gotten to the mall her long red hair freely flowing as she walked in. It wasn't like her to dress up but she sorta did for this. Her first real date. The other's we're jobs and she ended up killing them before they knew what but them. Quite a shame honestly.
At the moment she wore a pair of brown boats, blue jeans and a button up t-shirt. Though she didn't ware any makeup as she hated the thought of putting any on. She never did like it, it smelled and felt strange. Not to mention it was just a east of her time. Avery had no intention of making anyone fall for her she had Sasuke the only one to make her blush so much she was speechless. The thought of him made her heart flutter. Stop that! Keep it together there's people around here. She told herself. Letting out a breath, she hoped it wouldn't be as embarrassing as when they first kissed. Called again the woman continued on till she spotted Sasuke standing there waiting for her as he promised. "Sorry ladies, he's already mine." She said stepping past the other women to walk up to Sasuke. Standing in front of him know she smiled. "Hi~" Avery greeted him warmly.
The women huff and stomp away as he looks at her, his eyes widened a bit when he sees her than he smiles “ hello beautiful. “ he says softly in a kind warm voice. He holds her hand and kisses it, “ you had me waiting my love was starting to get worried. “ he says softly as he begins to step forward and hold her close a bit kissing her head playfully. “ hungry?” He asks happily despite this, his heart was racing and it was really hard to hold back his upcoming blush. Yet he still held a calm warm smile for her and her alone, he was excited like a wolf pup taken out for its first hunt, and his heart just kept beating for her and her alone. It was like as if each beat of his heart gave him more confidence to say the things he says now with pure joy and meaning. Yet still he was excited!