Thread: MountainClan.
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2018, 03:05 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: MountainClan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Name: Tidekit
Appearance: A blue-gray tom-kit with white paws. His eyes are stormy blue.
Personality: (TBRPed aloud unless a high rank) tbrp
Other: Eldest brother of Ripplekit and Oceankit

Name: Oceankit
Appearance: Blue-gray she-cat with ocean blue eyes.
Other: Youngest sister of Tidekit and Ripplekit.

Name: Ripplekit
Appearance: Gray tom-kit with white paws and blur-like white stripes. His eyes are stromy blue.
Other: Brother of Tidekit and Oceankit. Anycat could be the three's adoptive parent if they want, if not, thats fine too.
Mention: @Fuzzyfeline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Poppyheart can be their adopted mother
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryblaze View Post
Name: Heatherwind
Appearance: Light gray tabby with amber eyes
Personality: (TBRPed aloud unless a high rank)
Other:Nope
Questions?:Can she be the mate of one of your warriors?
Mention: @Fuzzyfeline
Echofall, Cherryblaze your cats are accepted! I'll add them to the list.
Cherry, sure do you like Weaselheart or Oakfall better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Deerpaw trotted out the apprentice's den. The sun was a brilliant yellow and warmed her fur as she stretched beneath it's waves. Glancing around she saw that no one was up yet so she began to clean herself and make herself look presentable for her first day as an apprentice. She was so excited when she was called up and assigned Oakfall as her mentor. She couldn't wait to start her apprenticeship under his guidance. @Fuzzyfeline
Oakfall slipped out of the warriors' den the rocks around the den were tightly pack from countless moons of warriors walking on them. As he attached his back in a lushes starch he let the sun seep into he's red hued fur. Oakfall had always been one to take his time not rushing into things or tacking risks. That's one reason why he was a good hunter. He was patient enough to wait for prey and he never rushed with it. As the tom headed to the fresh kill pile he spotted Deerpaw, his apprentice. Swerving he headed over to her. "Your up early. The dawn patrol left just a few heartbeats ago." He commented in greeting. His voice was calm and soft with a hit of a purr in it. Oakfall was glade Whitestar picked him as the lively little molly's mentor. She'd be a fun apprentice.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all