View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2024, 01:45 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

From his recently vacated spot in the warren, nothing left but the corpse of the buck the tom had caught and the distant shrill squeak of rabbits discovering their escape route was not safe. It was almost peaceful really, though the tom knew it was far more chaotic for the cats on the surface. Who he should probably go help, shouldnt he.

The tom weaved his way through the warren, heading towards the light rabbit in mouth, only to drop it and lunge for a straggler he'd basically stumbled upon. It'd sheltered near the entrance and the tom idly wondered if it'd done this to avoid running into the cats outside the tunnels, trapped between one danger and another.

Ah well, it was to the clans benefit and as he emerged with a grin he was all too pleased with the result of the trip. The two mollies had three each and he had his two, more then enough to feed the clan for awhile.
With the herd pretty much gone by now Crowtooth sat, letting everyone take a moment to breath (wheeze in his case) before declaring "This all looks good ta me! Nice teamwork yall, lets head back wit' this, Im sure theres plenty o' hungry mouths (and a well deserved nap) waitin' for us."

The other cats could grab their haul in their own time and as a group they'd head back to camp, successful.

@Tiabirb @Estelle (Alrighty we can call it there! Thanks and good work all!)