Thread: Chatbox
View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:13 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Chatbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
I know I wasn't trying to slam Grousestar or Dusk at all I was trying to show my admiration for them but I guess I worded it wrong and it sounded like I meant it in a mean way...

But I've tried that...it's mostly what I've been doing this past year but obviously it hasn't worked so I don't know what else to do anymore...but I just need you guys to stop yelling at me and making me feel like I mean nothing and actually help!
(( i feel like i could maybe offer my own two cents on this ? i’m not trying to bash you in any way ))

some of us have to wait ages to get our high rank. me? well, i waited almost three years until jingle asked me about goldenstar (then goldeneye) and he became deputy. trust me, i understand how much you want to become a high rank, i was just as excited at one point
however, a lot of responsibilities come with that, i’m not exactly sure if i’m allowed to say, but the highranks do have our own set of rules that we need to follow
trust me, if you stay friendly, and enjoy yourself on the site (it really isn’t a big deal if you don’t have a high rank, trust me) maybe it’ll come when you least expect it c: