View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@NightWarrior4Life
(Cranberrypaw would fit perfectly in the moving Clueless)
Cranberrypaw groomed her fur happily. She had everything. Her life was picture perfect. She had a kind mentor. She had rich kind and helpful friends and she got whatever she wanted from her parents when she asked. Her brother Dewpaw had fallen in love with a bright peppy she-cat, her best friend as a matter of fact, Swanpaw. She was so happy for Dewpaw and Swanpaw. They were destined to be mates, she just knew it. Then her sister Hazelpaw was always fawning over this tom, she wasn’t much for Acornpaw, but hey everyone had their own taste in toms. She was such a generous and caring apprentice. She was helping her attract Acornpaw Acornpaw! Speak to Hazelpaw! Don’t you see how well groomed her fur is, how she is glancing around with nothing to do! I trained her to do that to attract you, for Starclan’s sake speak to her. Aww...Acornpaw and Hazelpaw are speaking. Ohmygosh they are going out of camp together, Hazelpaw can thank me for that. She smiled. When she first recieved her mentor, he was a total grouch. She realized love would fix it, she found a she-cat who was lonely and invited her to come watch her train. They are mates now. Her mentor is nicer. She glanced around camp My father calls me a selfish piece of foxdung. How? I helped my mentor and this warrior find love. I’m helping my littermates find love! How an I, Cranberrypaw selfish! she scanned camp, everyone looked content, then she fell on an apprentice named Gorsepaw. I normally don’t speak to her...hmm...worth a shot. I can fix her up and send her off into the love world. she approached Gorsepaw,”Hello Gorsepaw. What’s wrong, sweetie?” she asked thoughtfully sitting down next to Gorsepaw. (Wow longer than normal)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vixenpaw an adventurous older apprentice walked into camp, he was a bit tired from tree racing with his mentor all day, but whatever. He still had some energy left to sit and chat. He approached the fresh kill pile and grabbed a vole and saw an apprentice sitting alone,”Douglaspaw! Would you like to share this vole with me?” he asked approaching Douglaspaw. He pressumed Douglaspaw was a former kittypet with the prefix Douglas-, but that didn’t bother him he was a former loner so he couldn’t be too picky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Logpaw had finished yet another failing training session. He scampered into the camp,he was twelve moons he couldn’t hunt or fight. He was apprenticed on time, yes it was true. (He’ll probs be an apprentice forever until he retires to the elder’s den) He ran to the bramble bush in the clearing and pulled out his stick he set it down ,”Stay stick” he ordered the stick then threw the stick at himself,” Aww stick what would I do without you!” he laughed then did an odd sounding purr before parading around the clearing with the stick,setting him down spoke again to the stick,” Hmph. My mentor says I am a failure. Yet he taught me to speak normally. I am not a failure. He is the failure who can’t train me.” he shook the stick violently then set the stick down and pounce on it,”Playfighting, eh stick?” he threw the stick on himself and wrigged on his back under the stick as if the stick were another apprentice pinning him down. He finally shoved the sick off and attempted to swat at the stick with his tail, it wasn’t a fighting tactic, clearly, but he was definitely attempting to play fight with the stick. He kept wressling with the stick unaware of his surrounds he crashed into warriors, apprentices, and kits.
(Lol I can see Gorsepaw possibly yelling at Cranberrypaw a bit for being a bit stuck-up)
"Well, maybe it's because my mentor left the clan to become a kittypet! Now I have no chance of becoming a warrior!" Gorsepaw grumbled "Why would you care anyway? You've got a perfect mentor, perfect life, friends, family...you remind me of my sister, Ponderosapaw..." The brown tabby apprentice mumbled just loud enough for the other apprentice to hear.
----------
(Fun fact, DouglasPaw was actually named after Douglas Fir tree as is PonderosaPaw...she is named after the Ponderosa Pine tree.)
"If that is a polite and respectful thing to do, then of course!" The tabby Tom purred. "What's it like to be out there training and hunting with your mentor?" he asked. DouglasPaw didn't yet have a mentor but he didn't mind. He wanted to wait for the perfect one to come. Picking a mentor was not something you wanted to rush into. And if DouglasPaw wanted to become a leader one day, he'd need a pretty experienced warrior.
----------
(Lol seeing Logpaw interact with this stick is actually making me giggle a little)
The brown she-cat noticed the apprentice strangely wrestling with a stick in the center of the clearing, as though it were another cat. "Excuse me? Hi! May I ask what you're...playing?" she purred politely the first time and waited patiently for a response, her fluffy brown tail waving in the air.