View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2017, 11:56 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleawyn View Post
harpsong thought about everything about how she was very curious she got up

harpsong went out into territory and got onto a big rock and yowled she was so high up that her yowl echoed across the valley

harpsong yowled a song ''let me take you a place you have never been tonight not by now you realize i can do anything i put my mind to i can make the stars dance light up the moon the sky is everywhere so meet me under there everything i turn turns to love everything i do open up ever instead of falling we're flying i can make the stars dance light up the moon ic an make the stars fdanc e if you want me to the sky is everywhere so meet me under there i can make the stars dance!'' her yowl echoed out through the valley all the way to camp (harpaong is know fro her singing ability

harpsong went back to camp and sat down in the shade and started tos ing to her hearts contempt

harpsong sung ''what doesen't killy ou makes you stronger stand a little taller doesen't mean i'm lonely when i'm alone thanks to you i got a new paint starter thanks to you i'm thinking about me in the end what doesen't killk you makes you stronger what doesen't kill you makes a fighter footsteps even lighter what doesen't kill you makes you stronger stronger just me myself and i stand a little taller when i'm alone i'm not loneley''

to sing (ok here it is)

right here
ok back to the other place

Thrushwing padded to the fresh kill pile and picked out a mouse from the pile. Soon after, he heard singing in the distance. 'Now what could that be?' He thought as he dropped the mouse and padded to the noise in slight curiosity.