View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 02:40 AM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Casper tucked a stray curl behind his ear. "I live a bit farther from here, about two hours by the hospitals and stuff. Im a b-biologist." God did that sound so nerdy. Once the words left his mouth he kind of regretted it, over thinking things like usual but he couldnt help it. He wasnt interesting, at least to himself he was a boring person. Finished Highschool and college to become a scientist, thats about it. But he guessed Ky must have some high paying job to be living in such fancy apartments. He took a side glance as Carmen and she seemed to busy herself with talking to he assumed was Chi. It had been awhile since he had a day out with people, not knowing alot of people out on his side of town or simply hanging out with work friends. Though it wasnt the same, and Kyran seemed to be nice. He didnt know why he was worry so much.
The man hummed as the boy talked. Well, he didn't talk much, but he really couldn't get enough of his voice. It wasn't just the accent, it was the way he spoke, too. The way he put words together. It wasn't interesting, but Ky liked it. Smooth, sultry. He was so outside the box, over the top, he really didn't see why anyone spent the time to talk to someone who would eventually talk more than them and talk over them. Really, he could speak for two, and then some.

"Ah," He cooed, "Inteligente, hm, Cas? I'm going to call you Cas. I'm an entrepreneur myself. I own a store, DiseƱo de Moda, here in town, a few blocks away from this shop. I have a personal fashion line there, and Chi here sells her makeup there. Brother sister business, sort of."

Hana came over with a cup, their largest size. He said a soft thank you and took a sip. really want Casper to know about it yet.

love
characters