View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 02:31 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Ky watched the boy blush. Cute. That's about all he could say. He didn't mention it, he side-eyed Chi, who was busy talking to CJ. He was actually here to visit her, not make new friends, not that he minded. He sort of liked this Casper character. He was pretty soft spoken, so Kyran would turn his flamboyancy down. For now, at least, so he could get used to him without chasing him off. He looked at Hana and gave a small wave with a smile. To which she replied with by shouting at the workers in the back Kyran's usual order.

"Thanks, Han, you're a doll!" He said, earning an eye roll, then he turned his attention back to the boy in front of him, "Oh, yes actually, you know the high rise apartments? I live there, a floor above my lovely sister here." He gestured briefly to Chi, "What about you, hm? I've not seen you around before."
Casper tucked a stray curl behind his ear. "I live a bit farther from here, about two hours by the hospitals and stuff. Im a b-biologist." God did that sound so nerdy. Once the words left his mouth he kind of regretted it, over thinking things like usual but he couldnt help it. He wasnt interesting, at least to himself he was a boring person. Finished Highschool and college to become a scientist, thats about it. But he guessed Ky must have some high paying job to be living in such fancy apartments. He took a side glance as Carmen and she seemed to busy herself with talking to he assumed was Chi. It had been awhile since he had a day out with people, not knowing alot of people out on his side of town or simply hanging out with work friends. Though it wasnt the same, and Kyran seemed to be nice. He didnt know why he was worry so much.