View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 01:47 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
"I knew it started with a C! I've seen you in the papers, the uh, paranormal group? Cool stuff!" He yelped when he felt Chi elbow him in the leg, motioning with her eyes to sit down. He laughed nervously, following silent orders. He could have melted when Casper spoke. What could he say? He was a sucker for accents, and Casper's was thick. He grinned.

"Ah, Australiano, hm? Me gusta," Ky basically purred, not flirtatiously, but it could be taken like that, "I'm Kyran, Chichi's best friend, who doubles as an adopted big brother." When Chi gave him a sharp look he only gave her a laugh in response. He leant back in his chair, sitting with his leg on his knee, arms crossed over his chest, eyes narrowed with his ever present grin setting off his gentle dimples.
Cj gave a brief thanks to Kyran and a welcoming smile before turning to Chi and mumbling something about takeout. Casper only flushed at Kyrans..er,compliment? and it didnt help that with his skin tone that everything could be shown. "Y-yeah,its my homeland." its all he could simply say. He didnt really know how to keep conversations going, or how to even start them, but Kyran seemed bold and confident to pick up the slack in that department."Im just plain ol Casper, Im the person Carmen texts pictures of her cat to at unreasonable times in the morning." Carmen simply shrugged, she couldnt really deny it. "Do you live on this side of town?" now when he spoke Casper took in how thick his own accent was. His cheeks were probably still red.