View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 01:38 AM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Casper almost jumped at the loud greeting, Cj having to place a hand on his under the table as a silent comfort. That was something to get used to. Upon seeing the guy he didnt look to bad despite his loud voice. Casper opened his mouth to speak, but Carmen had answered for him,"Names Cj, and this is my friend Casper." He was slightly annoyed she answered for him but also relieved, seeing as this avoided any more stuttering. But he didnt want to come across as a guy that needed someone to answer for him,"Hi, its nice to meet you." he greeted softly. His voice was much quieter then Kyrans, having the silky accent of his Australian heritage to go along with it. But hey, he didnt stutter and that was a silent win.
"I knew it started with a C! I've seen you in the papers, the uh, paranormal group? Cool stuff!" He yelped when he felt Chi elbow him in the leg, motioning with her eyes to sit down. He laughed nervously, following silent orders. He could have melted when Casper spoke. What could he say? He was a sucker for accents, and Casper's was thick. He grinned.

"Ah, Australiano, hm? Me gusta," Ky basically purred, not flirtatiously, but it could be taken like that, "I'm Kyran, Chichi's best friend, who doubles as an adopted big brother." When Chi gave him a sharp look he only gave her a laugh in response. He leant back in his chair, sitting with his leg on his knee, arms crossed over his chest, eyes narrowed with his ever present grin setting off his gentle dimples.

love
characters