View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 01:26 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
It wasn't long before Kyran was rolling up in his motorcycle. He tugged his helmet off, pursing his lips as he looked at the window he knew Chi would be sitting at. Okay, her her friend, Hana. Okay, and... some guy? He didn't look familiar. Ky knew a lot of people around town, but this guy? Must live pretty far in the city, Kyran usually only knew the people around his side of town. The girl looked familiar, some kid he'd seen in the newspaper at some point, so he could say she knew her. He was missing a name, something with a C came to mind, but he didn't think too much. He parked just behind Chi's cute bug, hanging his helmet on the handle. He texted her he was there about five seconds before he opened the door, the bell rattling as he entered.

"Hello!" He greeted, getting a dirty look from Hana, he gave an apologetic one, and she gave him a smile. He sauntered to Chi's table, basically picking her up out of the chair and giving her a kiss on the cheek, "Hey mini sis!" He set her back down, leaning against the last free seat, "Would you mind introducing me to these lovely darlings?"
Casper almost jumped at the loud greeting, Cj having to place a hand on his under the table as a silent comfort. That was something to get used to. Upon seeing the guy he didnt look to bad despite his loud voice. Casper opened his mouth to speak, but Carmen had answered for him,"Names Cj, and this is my friend Casper." He was slightly annoyed she answered for him but also relieved, seeing as this avoided any more stuttering. But he didnt want to come across as a guy that needed someone to answer for him,"Hi, its nice to meet you." he greeted softly. His voice was much quieter then Kyrans, having the silky accent of his Australian heritage to go along with it. But hey, he didnt stutter and that was a silent win.