View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 12:36 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Kyran had dialled Chi out of the blue. It wasn't strange, they were friends, probably the closest Chi or Ky had. The only thing was she'd made herself so busy that, even living in the same building, they rarely saw one another. He missed his friend, he wanted to see her, and rather than hanging back and waiting for her to throw the move, he did it himself, almost ecstatic as she picked up.

"Chichima!" He shouted, echoing around his empty apartment, "So since you've overloaded your work schedule --I saw from Twitter-- let's hang out, soon, before you start crying over rude clients, yeah?"

"Kyran, I love you, dearly, like a brother, but I'm in the middle of something right now and--" Chi sounded like she was whispering, trying to keep away from someone.

"Don't tell me you've already started, Chichi, we've talked about this--"

"No! I know, but I'm-I'm sort of doing something, like, a meeting thing-- not-not a date, but like, a-a meetup. Just a get-together. A friend."

"You have friends?"

"Ky. We're at Hana's, and I'd like it if--"

"Okay, well, I'll be over in a few, can't wait to meet this other friend! Ciao." And Kyran hung up before she could answer. What could he say? He was bored, and he was actually quite curious what person Chi had reeled in that wasn't completely busy like her, and had the time.

Fixing his hair in a mirror, he slipped on a jacket and beanie, slipping his wallet, keys and phone in his pocket before hopping out of his apartment, taking three steps at a time to the parking lot.
Casper was exactly on time when he finally arrived to the Cafe. He was honestly nervous. He hadnt seen Carmen in a few months, and now new friends? The simple thought of interaction with new people left the boy shivering for a moment. He sat in his car infront of the Cafe for a moment,staring at the glare of the windows with people inside. Propping open his car mirrior that was hooked to the ceiling he slightly fixed his thic curly hair; but it didnt budge a bit. Propping up his glasses and adjusting his green turtle neck, he closed up the mirror and opened the car door making sure to take slow step to delay going inside by a few seconds. Once seeing Carmen inside relief flooded over Casper. Walking up to her and the table she was sitting at, he looked across from them and saw another girl. She was well dressed and looked nice. Nothing to be worried about Casper. Carmen got up, giving the boy a bear hug and motioned him to sit on the other side of her. Casper didnt want the other girl to feel awkward or anything, despite not knowing her name so he gave her a nervous smile,"Hi Im Casper, Carmens friend. N-nice to meet you." Dammit, thought they could make it through a sentence without stuttering.