View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:55 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Even if Casper and Carmen lived in the same city it was rare that they hung out often anymore. Both busy with their own lives, Carmen dropped out of Highschool early to pursue her dreams as a "Ghost Hunter" and the two best friends didnt see each other since then. Since then, Casper finished high school and college, and was truly beginning his career as a biologist. He received texts from Carmen often, whether they were having a conversation or it was some cat meme she found at 3 in the morning, they tried to text often. What he was not expecting was to be invited out to lunch with a few other friends Cjs claims.

10:01am ; Hey Casper I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch at the local cafe with me and some other friends of mine? 12pm, see ya there dude (their cool like us, dont worry )
The invite gave him anxiety simply from the fact hed have to meet new people. Though he hadnt seen Cj in awhile and he couldnt deny that. Long time no see, right? He was an early bird, already dressed and ready for the day, but he was pretty far away from where the cafe was and where Carmen lived in general, so he decided to leave right now instead. With all the lights and how far he was, he would get there on time anyway.

@alphypoin
Kyran had dialled Chi out of the blue. It wasn't strange, they were friends, probably the closest Chi or Ky had. The only thing was she'd made herself so busy that, even living in the same building, they rarely saw one another. He missed his friend, he wanted to see her, and rather than hanging back and waiting for her to throw the move, he did it himself, almost ecstatic as she picked up.

"Chichima!" He shouted, echoing around his empty apartment, "So since you've overloaded your work schedule --I saw from Twitter-- let's hang out, soon, before you start crying over rude clients, yeah?"

"Kyran, I love you, dearly, like a brother, but I'm in the middle of something right now and--" Chi sounded like she was whispering, trying to keep away from someone.

"Don't tell me you've already started, Chichi, we've talked about this--"

"No! I know, but I'm-I'm sort of doing something, like, a meeting thing-- not-not a date, but like, a-a meetup. Just a get-together. A friend."

"You have friends?"

"Ky. We're at Hana's, and I'd like it if--"

"Okay, well, I'll be over in a few, can't wait to meet this other friend! Ciao." And Kyran hung up before she could answer. What could he say? He was bored, and he was actually quite curious what person Chi had reeled in that wasn't completely busy like her, and had the time.

Fixing his hair in a mirror, he slipped on a jacket and beanie, slipping his wallet, keys and phone in his pocket before hopping out of his apartment, taking three steps at a time to the parking lot.

love
characters

Last edited by yummyluc; July 17th, 2017 at 11:58 PM.