View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:34 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Even if Casper and Carmen lived in the same city it was rare that they hung out often anymore. Both busy with their own lives, Carmen dropped out of Highschool early to pursue her dreams as a "Ghost Hunter" and the two best friends didnt see each other since then. Since then, Casper finished high school and college, and was truly beginning his career as a biologist. He received texts from Carmen often, whether they were having a conversation or it was some cat meme she found at 3 in the morning, they tried to text often. What he was not expecting was to be invited out to lunch with a few other friends Cjs claims.

10:01am ; Hey Casper I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch at the local cafe with me and some other friends of mine? 12pm, see ya there dude (their cool like us, dont worry )
The invite gave him anxiety simply from the fact hed have to meet new people. Though he hadnt seen Cj in awhile and he couldnt deny that. Long time no see, right? He was an early bird, already dressed and ready for the day, but he was pretty far away from where the cafe was and where Carmen lived in general, so he decided to leave right now instead. With all the lights and how far he was, he would get there on time anyway.

@alphypoin