View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:44 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Spiritsight smiled as she finally felt the pressure waves of soft paws bounding towards them, and was finally able to visualize a look on how the apprentice was built, from the waves the sound and impact from her paw-steps sent up through her legs and body.
"There you are Badgerpaw. I'm sorry I haven't really found you before. I thought it was time for you to go explore the territory" She began, her completely mist-colored eyes focusing on nothing, staring straight ahead. Her irises were completely gray and faded, making her eyes -completely- misty colored, with no trace of black in the middle. Almost as if they were inhabited by ghosts. Her head was however facing the right direction, having felt the waves from where Badgerpaw was standing. During her life, she had learned to navigate perfectly. The only reason as to why she had not been able to spot Badgerpaw herself was the fact that she was not completely used to her scent and way of walking as of yet. But she hopefully would be soon.
Stepping a bit nervously from paw to paw, the blind cat decided not to mention her disability. Some of her siblings hadn't even noticed yet. Flareheart only knew because she had told him when she was but a kit.
"I am still your mentor, but I thought that my friend Flareheart here could tag along, if you won't mind? I think maybe he needs to see how it is to be a mentor, and could get some practice. He's a bit.. Kit-ish, so to say, which lines out with my own personality" She said, giving a smile to the younger, confused cat.

@AbsurdJinx @Duststorm

Last edited by Spirit; June 22nd, 2017 at 01:46 AM.