View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2017, 12:49 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[ wow, terribly sorry for this late reply, and this sudden ending - i'm resigning fennelnose, but i didn't want to simply drop this roleplay right now ]

“That’s good,” Fennelnose responded, a small smile curling on their maw. They found this warrior to be… likeable. It wouldn’t hurt to talk with them for a while longer. But… responsibilities. Almost as if they were talking to themself, they murmured, “If only all of the Clans were peaceful with one another.” They didn’t know that Fennelnose themself would be the one to raise the tensions. Their eyes flickered towards Harmonyblade’s, and they straightened their posture, raising their voice. “Well, this was a very nice chat,” they began, sneaking a glance towards Snowstar’s den, “but I’m afraid I have to get back to my duties.”

And with that, they stood and made their way towards the leader’s den, pausing outside and turning back towards the warrior. “We should talk again sometime, yeah?”
HarmonyBlade sighed "yes...I hope they do, for the wellbeing of every cat and clan...unfortunately that's not how things are working out right now..." As Fennelnose got ready to leave, HarmonyBlade nodded understandingly. "Thank you Fennelnose, this talk rather did make me feel better. I'll see you later..." and with that, the two parted ways
(Aww how come? Well whatever happens TC will have faith in your decision. Fennelnose is a great Tom. And I send good luck to the new deputy)