View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2017, 08:01 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@pupy (sorry for the wait) the brown tabby was pleased with her findings so far, she spotted a tall tom with sharp eyes, a buff grey tabby, she was assuming that it was a molly, and finally a feminine looking ebony tom, they would prove useful to her in the future. She then turned her attention back to the apprentice in front of her and lifted her chin, although she knew that sloepaw understood that clover was in charge the tabby had to show the other that she knew it as well 'putting all expectations aside at the moment i am going to test you.' she stated, knowing that the word test often times made everyone anxcious, the sharp minded apprentice needed the others wits about her at all times, they were up against her brother after all, his decetfulness makes up where his intellect lacks. 'point out three cats you believe will be usefull pawns for me.' she said, her amber orbs flickered with curiosity but her face made her look as though she was bored, and in reality she was, she already knew who exactly was going to be appart of her group, there were even a few cats outside of thunderclan she planned on recruting.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us