View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2019, 08:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@The Cannibal

Fennelheart stormed angrily into Grousestar’s den and spat on the ground before looking up at him,” What in Starclan’s name was that announcement. I mean no disrespect Grousestar, but are you a mouse brain? Joining Riverclan? Do you have no pride for Skyclan? Starclan created five clans for a reason, I’m certain Starclan wants five clans still. And, why did you appoint a Riverclanner as our deputy, if you insist on going through this, at least appoint a Skyclanner as deputy, so we will be equally represented, sir.” She took a deep breathe,” Sorry I snapped sir, I just really strongly disagree with this decision.” She confessed her eyes ablazed with rage and fury. She was fighting not to attack Grousestar and call him a traitor. First joining our clan with Riverclan, then appointing a Riverclanner as deputy...what next, he’ll resign. Starclan must be furious with him. But, the leader’s word is the word of Starclan...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here