Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2019, 11:33 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
As the tom started to run towards her, Luckypaw's hazel orbs widened, and her head shrunk back into her neck a bit in surprise when his nose appeared in her face. She backed up a bit on the rocks, and the rocks slipped underneath her paws slightly, so she shifted her position so she was comfortable once again. She blinked at him at his sudden hello, and she felt a smile appear on her maw. "Hello...," she murmured softly, lightly leaping down onto the sand beside the tom. "I'm Luckypaw," she mewed. Her ears twitched with amusement as she gazed at the pretty rocks he had been eyeing. He had apparently been trying to find a way to take them back to his Clan with him. The thought made Luckypaw purr loudly with amusement. Her hazel eyes sparkled with a friendly laughter as she gazed at the tom. "Need a little help?," she joked, they both knew she couldn't really help the tom out, she would be trespassing on his Clan's territory, but she loved a good joke. Her eyes suddenly widened again. "Oh, excuse my rudeness! What's your name?" she sat back on her haunches, though her stump of a tail moved from side to side excitedly, causing her rump to riggle slightly, she was quite excited at the prospect of making a friend from a different Clan. And a handsome tom, no doubt! She had to admit that this was exciting. Her previous distress completely forgotten, she gazed at the tom expectantly, waiting for him to tell her his name.
Copperleap's hello sounded more as suspicious, as if he was trying to accuse the molly as being a spy or something, or maybe that was just his paranoia speaking. Then again, Copperleap always been a bit aloof and trusting to anyone and anything - even other cats of different clans, which could be dangerous, but Copperleap liked to establish a bit of initial trust before someone gave him a reason to distrust. Plus, this was a small molly, and even though she was from a different clan, something about her told him that she wasn't dangerous. Specifically since she lost her balance from his presence and almost fell on the rocks. Copperleap's whiskers twitched in amusement and a gentle laugh escaped his maw as he watched her regain her balance. ''Luckypaw, you say?'' The tom mused, a small purr rumbling in his throat. ''Lucky as in the...four leaf clover or Lucky as in good things shall come your way?'' He tilted his head curiously - he didn't know why he was trying to denote the meaning of why she was named Luckypaw, and she was probably confused as to why he was asking, but Copperleap had a knack for trying to decode new cats' names when he first meet them. Another reason why he felt she wasn't a threat because of her laughter, filled with mirthfulness and kindness. ''Do you really think you can? Moving these things back will take me forever to get them back to my clan!'' Luckypaw was probably joking but Copperleap was too vacuous to understand a joke when it was present, so to him, it seemed like she was genuinely wanting to help him. ''Then again, I really don't wanna disturb the balance of the planet if I move these precious rocks from their habitat, so maybe it's best if I leave them here...or just take one for the journey? Well, they are mighty pretty, I won't deny that.'' He idly thought aloud, a small smile making its way onto his maw as he swished his tail blithely back and forth, his gaze lingering on the rock until turning back to the pretty little molly that made new company. Copperleap's smile widened, watching her excitement was contagious because it made him excited. ''Well, lil bunny, my name's Copper!'' He greeted, exuberantly, leaving out his full clan name because he didn't think his entire name mattered. The nickname 'Bunny' leaving his mouth without even thinking because her stubby tail was wiggling like that of a bunny, and it reminded him how adorable that was to watch. He started wagging his fluffy tail like that of a dog, mimicking her movements. ''What're even doing here anyway? Not to spy on me are you? I don't mean to cause any harm, I swear!'' He told her quickly with a shake of his head and blink of his eyes. ''Quite honestly...I don't even remember how I got here.'' He snorted with a snicker, which was honest. He remembered being in skyclan territory, but how he got all the way over here? That was a mystery to him.