Thread: zombies || p
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2023, 12:12 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: zombies || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

Samantha thought she was going to die when Baseball Girl finally arrived. She didn't waste any time and got herself up with Baseball Girl's help. She grabbed her shotgun off the grounf and slammed it at zombies. "There's too many of them!" She grabbed Baseball Girl's hand and pulled her with her after having her dog trap Johnson's zombie.

She halted after a second and thought to herself. Was she a coward? "NO." She found herself saying and ran back into the hoard and didn't stop until every single zombie was dead. She knew Baseball Girl's zombie relative was trapped, and same was Johnson's zombie. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she led the girl to where the one she remembered was trapped. "There's who you remembered I think. Hope I chose the right one."

She left Baseball Girl alone and went to where Johnson was trapped. She put a hand on the shelf that was keeping him pinned down. She felt her tears come back. He was the only reason she kept going... She closed her eyes, letting herself cry. Her dog stayed with Baseball Girl to make sure she would stay safe.
As Bronwyn was dragged away, her head whipped back and forth in order to locate her mother. Where was she? Bronwyn watched Trigger destroy the rest of the zombies with a clouded stare. She'd lost her mother. Again.

The pain passed quickly, though, as Trigger informed her about a captured zombie. As soon as she saw her mother - despite the rotting flesh, torn clothes, and uneven hair - tears abstracted her vision. Bronwyn's knees felt weak, so she slid into a sitting position, staring incredulously at her mother.

"Hi mommy," she said shakily.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art