View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2023, 03:56 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kit Corner

「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
ೃ⁀➷ @RunningInTheHeather @Katiethewolfchild

Asterdance grinned as the kits copied them. "Goodd, good!! Alright, let's put a thorn in those moves. We're going to talk 'bout hiding spots. This is how you gonna win hide and seek like, a heck ton AND know where to go for safety. " They sat back down.

"What makes a good hiding spot? Things that cover you completely. Ear tufts, paws, and tails included. Don't want any fur poking out for you to be spotted. Rolling in your scent is good - mud, flowers, garlic, that kind of stuff? Does wonders to mask your scent. Also, avoid hiding under things like nests if it's going to show a lump. Best hiding spots are the crevices, places you kinda overlook, you know??"
Asterdance explained, nodding along. In case of a raid - in case someone couldn't get them out, they needed to know how to hide.

"Now, good hiding spots usually include bushes, the herb storage - do not any herbs so help me - leader's den only in emergencies.. Behind trees, that kinda stuff. Clear? I hope so because now it's going to be moves. And then imma send y'all off to play hide and seek. Gotta get tapped to become the seeker, " That seemed like a good plan. Makes the kids try and dodge.

"This one is my favorite. It's called Duck and Twist! Watch! You're going to want to duck - " They lowered their body to the ground and quickly stepped back away. "Twist!" Asterdance twisted their body to face their imaginary opponent, "RAWR!" and then they lashed out with their sheathed paws. "Now, ideally you would use your claws but if you're playing, sheathed claws only. Bap, bap. "

"Last one is called side-step. Yep, pretty simple. If your enemy is attacking what you're wanna do is side-step. Kinda just like, " Asterdance jumped to the left. "That? Alternatively if you think you're small enough and wanna pull some mind-games - run under their legs!! It's hard to reach!! Gotta be quick though, don't want them dropping their weight on you. " They rambled, "So. That's it for the moves. Try 'em out. My legs are free to run under."

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc