Thread: Sunset Grove
View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2023, 04:06 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Hawksprint

If you say so, he thought to himself, a feeling of doubt inside him that he quickly dismissed. Instead, he decided to move on to the next part. "Good, then let's start talking about how to catch your prey. The hunter's crouch is something every cat needs to know in order to efficiently stalk their prey, so let me show you" Hawksprint explained, then took a few steps away from Cedarpaw. Dropping in to a crouch, he started explaining. "Drop down low, make sure your belly is almost touching the ground and keep your tail low, remember - you don't want your prey to spot you when you're creeping up on it. Also, make sure you have your legs positioned steadily underneath you, makes it easier to balance" He meowed, lowering his tail. It was usually tricky to get it right, but with some practice it'd become a very useful move. He waited to make sure Cedarpaw could get a good look at the move. "Now, you give it a try" Hawksprint said, staying in the crouched position.

[ @Froggy ] (she's just like a fierce kitty we love her anyways <3)

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464

Last edited by Radetzky; June 19th, 2023 at 04:07 AM.