View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 10:08 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

WolfScruff and two of his 4 brothers, CedarVine and BeechClaw, stood just outside what would become the battle grounds, anxiously waiting for orders from their leader. BoulderFlight had decided he didn't want to be apart of this fight and PineWish of course was raising kits so was not allowed to come along. RockSpirit also decided to stay out of it, but promised he'd pray to StarClan and try to help injured warriors. The toms heard the call and ran forward, yowling at the top of their lungs.

HarmonyBlade stood shaking as thousands of cats raced towards him. VelevetNight was back at camp in the nursery, taking care of Tundrakit and Overkit. Find our kits His mate had whispered to him before he left. ShineFlower, Gleam and Acorn... the warrior only knew the full name of one of his kits. He only knew ShineFlower because she had been on the WindClan patrol that recently got into a skirmish at the border. I am such a terrible father. Now CrispLeaf has gone...I need to up my game.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 16th, 2018 at 10:26 AM. Reason: posted twice