View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 12:18 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

So I joined WCO in January so it hasn't been a full 2 months on here, but I feel that I am pretty active and definitely understand the warrior cats. I'd love an active role that I can jump on and use daily. I struggled with even bothering to propose a med cat apprentice, but I figured there's no harm in trying. So here I am, presenting Foxkit:

Foxkit is very inquisitive and loves to learn. He's had a normal, average kithood so far with the exception of being a typical kit. He's not very outgoing, mostly introverted and quiet; therefore, he doesn't bounce around and play or mimick hunting by stalking a butterfly or what have you.

He is still developing his belief system and enjoys hearing others thoughts and using those to form his own opinions. Foxkit does have strange dreams involving other forest creatures (mice, birds, squirrels, badgers, foxes, and even snakes) talking to him in prophetic words, but not necessarily giving him prophecies. They do give him heads up on things happening around camp such as a she-cat expecting kits before that she-cat knew she was pregnant, or weather on Gathering nights, etc. Not necessarily important things, but interesting things. He hasn't fully investigated where these dreams come from, but he would like to ask StarClan one day.

Regarding StarClan, he's not entirely sure if he believes in their power, but he does understand that some cats have the ability to talk with the dead, ie. StarClan. Foxkit just isn't convinced that StarClan has the power that most cats say they do, but he does have a lot to learn.

Here's his profile on my site.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site

Last edited by Ivyfeather; February 16th, 2018 at 12:21 PM.