View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:39 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

Name: Pinepaw
Looks: Pinepaw is a black male with white paws and green eyes. He had a white ring on his tail.
Personality: He is a grumpy tom who hates being an apprentice. He doesn’t believe in Starclan or the dark forest. He can be nice but when they talk about Starclan he gets bitter.
Dislikes: everything
Mother: Shadeflower
Farther: Vixenshade
Siblings: Pikepaw, Pitchpaw, Plumkit, Phesentbird, Palepebble and Pebbleblunce
Markings: he has a ring on his tail and a half moon on his shoulder.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

NOW TIME FOR SOME MORE!!!!

I have a roleplay example for you!

The recently exiled tom was dozing in the two leg den. Whitemist was a former warrior of Thunderclan but had gotten exiled when his kit, Daisypaw, had reviled him bringing her back. He had fallen in love with a Riverclan she cat. She had two kits, Daisykit and Peachkit. Peachkit got swept down river and she was lost. Daisykit has survived and was taken to Thunderclan. A queen had taken care of her along with her two kits and became a member. When Daisykit was four moons old, she got swept down river and into Shadowclan territory, she went from there lost until she fell in agian -and this time into Riverclan. Gleamwing, the former medicine cat had found her and brought her back to health. She took her back to Thunderclan where Jaymist had scolded her. Jaymist began to get old and became Whitemist. Daisypaw has gotten exiled for disrespecting Starclan and how, she lived as a loner, catching prey and putting it outside Thunderclan camp, while her father was a cozy kittypet. Whitemist was happy with his new life. A new mate named Dixi, and she was pregnant with his kits. He was proud. He curled beside her ears flicking. Rasping sounded in the room next to him and he got up,ears flattened with curiositu. He noticed his two leg on the ground rasping and holding h is theoat. He padded over and reached his paw into the two legs mouth and pulled the white substance out. He rubbed against him mewing. “Are you ok?” The toleg has gotten up and said something he couldn’t understand. He sighed and looked at his mate who was asleep. He padded over to the silver dish and lapped at a white substance called milk. He loved it. He chewed a few pellets and then hopped back to his bedding where he mewed, “I’ll be right back.” To his sleeping mate. Whitemist pushes through the kitty door and out side. He hopped on the fence and over. The large white tom pressed his stomach to the ground and outstretched his paws in a massive stretch. His maw opened in a yawn and he kneaded the snow. He glanced sideways as a bush rustled and a she cat stepped out, her fur matted with blood. “Daisypaw?” He quickly padded over. The she cat took a step forward before her legs crumpled under her and she fell, limp. He realized that this wasn’t Daisypaw, but his sister. Grasspelt. He mewed in dispair and pressed his nose in her fur. A few moments later he had dug a hole and put her inside. Now he sat vigil for the cat who was born beside him. When the sun began to set, the forest became dark and he pushed his way through the door. His mate was awake and she rubbed against him mewing, are you ok.” He didn’t answer but curled up and closed his eyes falling asleep. He opened his eyes as a bright light formed. He awoke and stretched. Whitemist padded outside and purred, feeling the warm sun on his back. He sat down and groomed his side, allowing his thoughts to over flow his mind

Or

A she cat was wondering around the roads. Her soft fur was gorgeous. Everyone in the town knew this girl. She was very popular but today should be no more. The very beautiful Cream she cat was just wondering around today. " today is a brand new day. Today is the first day that I get to look around. I am fortunately do not know this town someone for to meeting new cats. "But what she didn't know is that her time here would end. She Paddd past bushes and branches some form of trees do but your saddest thing is your biggest nightmare. She soon Saw a big thunderpath. She heard the loud bellow of them. A shiny grey one flew by and disappeared. She Had thought she was safe and raced forwards. The monster came upon her. She tried to run but it drove right upon her leg. She cried in pain, dragging herself to safety. She curled Hmong the bracken and began to lick her leg. She needed help. She doze into an uneasy sleep. A few minutes later She awoke to growling. She looked up and shrieked. A large badger was standing in her way. It raised a paw and threw it at her neck. The cat couldn't move. The claws sliced her throat and she gasped before falling to the ground. Im sorry Windclan. I tried... The cat closed her eyes and made her journey to Starclan

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!