View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:02 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Copperpelt looked at him her amber eyes thinking. She cuffed him lightly on the ear. Darling I may be old but I am not an elder yet she bit her tounge . She shook her head coming. She sighed it was new-leaf the leaves were coming back and prey was out coming put of hiding. Prey! she gave a small smile and said. Hunting sounds great dear. she heaved herself on to her paws. About that medicine cat thing. Does Caliapaw really need to take care of elderly warriors? she purred flicking the warrior on the head.she's busy enough without me to add to her list of healing she nudged the tom. up you go

The golden warrior let out a chuckle at the cuff, a bright smile fluttering across his face. This time, it stayed there for a little while longer. His tail tip flicked as she stood up, ears flicking back. They were getting up? Now? "C-Copperpelt wait!" he yipped, paws digging into the dirt floor below in an effort to keep himself form moving any farther. " I just came back from hunting and I'm a little sore." he said airly, a but of amusement dripped from his words. "Sorry but I can't be your hunting partner today...or, right now."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us