View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:54 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Rowanblaze grumbled as he was prodded and poked. The russet too had some how fallen asleep when he merely meant to doze off. He had dreamed a bit about Mistwing getting with Breezefeather and his pelt burned with jealousy. However, thankfully it was just a dream and he could hear his friend's soft voice grow more urgent. He grinned internally at Wolfheart's impatient nature. He goes didn't know the she can had gone on a patrol.

The tom lifted his head squinty green eyes glared playfully at the Molly. He too shared a liking for bluejays. They weren't easy to hunt bring so quick and often stay just it of reach. He had failed many a times trying to catch them. He nearly fell out of one of the trees and Wolfheart had saw and teased him for it for nearly a moon afterwards. Quickly he snatched the blue jay away and took a small bite if it. "Mmmmmmm!" He made the sound of satisfaction as the bird was still warm. "Fresh fresh kill is the best!" He purred looking over at Wolfheart. "Would be nice if Mistwing had woken lazy tail up." He shrugged and purged the blue jay back at her unaware that the she cat in front of him was secretly enjoying this alone time with him. "About Mistwing..." The Tom grew a bit shy and shuffled to sit up. "What do you think about her?" Rowanblaze was still feeling jealous about his dream concerning Mistwing and Breezefeather.

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy
She laughs softly batting his head when he gave the bird back “ You lazy fat cat!” She purrs playfully as she leans down and begins to eat the bird a bit than... she felt it... that burning jealousy and the painful crack of her heart when he spoke... about Her. Her eyes glowed with sadness a bit but quickly was replaced with a forced happiness for him. She smiles though it was a bit forced thankfully...she was good at acting.
“ She’s a nice molly, beautiful and smart as Well. I see her as someone I would love to fight aside in battle however... her emotions may be ..” she purrs softly “ never mind knowing you’re stubborn butt you’ll probably cheer her up before she even feels sadness!” She jokes though once again it was forced. Of course she was happy for him, he was in love while she.. was left behind as a friend well at least she could stay by his side.. even if she can’t be closer to him. She’s happy.. right?. She begins to stand up and toss the rest of the bird at him, “ eat up my friend. I know mollies love their toms big and strong so far I win~” she purrs playfully as she crouches in front of him, her beautiful tail wagging a bit with the wind as she purrs happily. “ Hurry up! Before I go wake her up myself! I do have looks of a tom maybe she’ll fall for me~” she teases playfully as she stands again and begins to turn around but as soon as she was sure he wasn’t looking... her eyes dimmed a bit as she sadly smiles “ .. lucky girl..” she says softly to herself as she begins to walk away of course slowly so lazy butt can catch up.