View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 07:34 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Mako gazed at Night as he left, at least she wouldn't have someone else to endure, she couldn't talk, that was the difference between her and other Mawiles, she spoke with her hands, she couldn't even pronouce her own name, couldn't make any sounds.
Chase gazed at the Absol as well, rather surprised. "She isn't the friendly type because people and other pokémon make fun of her for being mute, and having a discussion really takes up her stamina, you know, she uses her hands to speak and I had to both learn it and teach it to her in order to understand her..." He admitted and gazed at his Mawile, who gestured that she didn't want to make him sad, but that he wouldn't even understand her, so what was the point of trying to converse. "She's saying that she didn't want to make him sad, but that he wouldn't understand her." He said, hoping Schuyler wouldn't take it in a bad way.
Schuyler smiled and gazed at the Mawile. ''I see. But why would anybody want to make fun of a Pokemon as beautiful as her, though...?'' She reached out her hand and gently stroked the Mawile's head but quickly withdrew it to cover her mouth as she began to hack.
Aura turned to his trainer and put a paw on her arm. 'Master? Master, are you okay?' The Lucario asked using telepathy. He glanced at Chase, his red eyes wide with worry, sensors drooping. 'We must get Master to someplace warm and where she can be treated. It is the time of week for her treatment and we are late. You see, she is not well...'
Vopa had sat up on Schuyler's shoulder and was licking her hair, ear fins twitching with worry.
Night had bounded up and was pacing back and forth beside the two trainers, his fur along his back raised with anxiety and worry for his trainer.
''How many times... Must I tell you Aura,'' Schuyler said between coughs ''That I am... Not... Your master...''

♡ character page wip ♡