View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 05:39 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Chase was walking through Hearthome City, his Mawile walking by his side and holding onto his pants as they walked, after all, she was pretty small compared to him. As she heard some noise behind them, like some people running over to them, she spun around and tugged on her trainer's pants, making him stop dead in his tracks, but before he could look over his shoulder, he felt someone tap his hand and gazed at Schuyler, eyes wide, that was a fairly surprising way to get someone's attention, she could've tapped his shoulder, but no, she tapped his hand for some reason. "Sure... What do you need help with?" He asked.
His Mawile gazed at the other trainer's pokemon, she gave them a slight glare, the huge jaws coming from the back of her head snapping shut in an attempt to scare them, maybe she was small, but she was strong, and with the little bracelet she had on her right arm, it could make her even stronger if her trainer wanted to.
Night crouched down in front of the Mawile, his tail wagging, ruby red eyes wide and friendly. He held up a paw, which held an Absolite on a bracelet wrapped around his ankle. You have a mega stone? He asked. Thats cool! So do I! And so does Aura, the Lucario beside my trainer. And Flare does too. Thats my trainer's Charizard. She isn't here right now since my trainer sent her on an errand. And Serenity and Finn are in their Pokeballs now. They are Gardevoir and Garchomp. They can mega evolve too. But it is so cool that you can mega evolve like us! Serenity and Finn are in their poke balls but you might be able to meet them. Oh Im talking too much, aren't I? He purred in amusement and gazed at the Mawile with a friendly gaze.
As Absol talked to the Mawile, Schuyler smiled at Chase shyly. ''I need help with finding the Pokemon Times Square. Its a new park that just opened. Oh! It looks like Night is talking to your Mawile. She's beautiful.'' Schuyler kneels down in front of the Mawile and holds out a Poffin. ''Hello,'' she said softly, smiling kindly. ''You are a beautiful Pokemon. Do you like Poffins?''

♡ character page wip ♡