View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: A Romance Like No Other [~PRIVATE~]

@RosePelt145
“You hearin’ what they’re saying?” One of the other males, Simon, said in a lowered tone to the others, “Even that asshat, Ethan, is smart enough not to go to that dark abandoned hospital. I honestly don’t even understand why everyone is so obsessed with that place all of a sudden.” This made Oliver shake his head and rest his arm over the back of his chair as he glanced at Jack, whose nose was still in the textbook. The black-haired teenager, Freddie, however, could only utter an amused snort of disbelief before speaking once again. “First of all, Ethan ain’t all that scary, man. He literally just picks on the queers of this damned school and is much of a coward as the rest of the school when it comes to the hospital.” That made the taller boy smirk and peer down at Freddie. “I bet you wouldn’t say that to his face,” He teased him, only to get barely a response back before they went on with the conversation. At this point, Jack couldn’t concentrate with them all discussing this so close and personal to his space, so he decided to listen and scribble on the right side of his lined piece of paper in the process. “I heard some kid named Thomas died there last year,” Another person said, but Jack didn’t see who had said it, “Apparently before he died, that place used to be a great hangout for bonfire parties and hot makeout sessions with the ladies.” That alone made the brown-haired male want to give a sound of disgust, but he held his tongue. “All I know is that I wouldn’t be caught there, I think my folks would kill me if they knew I went there. The place is probably fenced off by the government or some crap like that.” Oliver said, but before he could say anymore, a familiar voice rang through the classroom as that boy from earlier, Olly, rose and claimed that he would be going to the hospital. That made Fred give a huff and side-eye the others. “Well, he certainly has a deathwish,” He said, quietly, making all the others chuckle, but that irritated Jack. Abruptly, he slammed his book shut, which caught the attention of the other boys as he stood up and turned to them, leaning against his desk as he looked at them now with a certain anger to his emerald-hued eyes. “You know what? I’ll go there too,” Jack snapped at the boys, bringing concern to Oliver’s gaze, “Just so all can stop chattering about it for once and I can actually get my work done.” He crossed his arms over his chest and gave a little smirk. “I’ll even go there tonight, when the moon is full.” He claimed.