View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2018, 08:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: A Romance Like No Other [~PRIVATE~]

@RosePelt145
“I still cannot believe we have to walk all the way to school,” Oliver whined as he tilted his head back in defeat, “Sebastian should’ve let us borrow his motorcycle or something--imagine how much faster we’d be able to get there if we had a pair of wheels like that.” From beside him, a smaller male with brown hair, accompanied with streaks of white dyed through its combed locks, couldn’t help but roll his eyes before quietly shaking his head. “As if he would trust us, let alone you, with his motorcycle that he has been repairing and cleaning for years on his own personal time,” Jack mentioned to his older brother, glaring at him with his emerald green-hued eyes, “I honestly don’t even think he would let any of the others touch it. Besides, I think some exercise would do you well, since you sit on your arse all day and just complain about being bored when I’m trying to read.” It was not hard to tell that Jack did not like it when Oliver did nothing but pester him with his personal woes, but the older male could simply care less about that. Ollie gave a gentle laugh and patted his younger brother on the shoulder, to his utter dismay, as they approached the large building that they knew as their high school. “I suppose you’re right, Jackie,” The brown-haired male said, pushing open the front door of the building and walking inside after the younger one headed inside before him, “Exercise can certainly help me get fit to impress some of the lovely ladies on our campus.” As he said that, Oliver casted a wink at a group of girls as they went by them, making the other male almost barf in disgust. He did not comment though, wishing to just move on with their day. Eventually, they reached their lockers, both being side-by-side, they wasted no time to get their assorted books and papers--at least, Jack did not waste a second. Oliver was a different story. He was unsure for how long he stood there, awaiting his brother to stop talking to people in the hall before he eventually grew sick of waiting and walked to his class--without him. On his way to his class, the various chatter that rose around him made the male glance around at the groups of people, both walking and lingering in front of lockers. For the last couple of days, there had been talk of this haunted hospital around the area, but of course, Jack did not socialize enough to know the full story. Reaching his class, Oceanography, he headed into the classroom without even making eye contact with anyone before he sat at a desk in the far left back corner of the room and opened up his textbook, scanning the words on the page as he awaited class to begin.

Last edited by Captain; May 3rd, 2018 at 08:56 PM.