View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2020, 03:05 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: A Call to Action [OPEN]

Oh, this was going to be fun. The old reject wanted to play the hero, did he? At least he bothered to show his face.

"Windystar, you are as much a fool in death as you were in life," Icestar began, her white fangs bared. "Once I took over after your miserable leading, ShadowClan grew to over three times its previous size. We expanded the territory, fought to claim what was ours, and stood as the strongest Clan in the forest for a solid few moons. And we will return to our powerful state. No thanks to you." She padded closer until she was nearly nose to nose with the smaller, starry cat.

"You did nothing for ShadowClan. Nothing but stand by and let the other Clans walk all over you, and then lied through your teeth when your backtracking didn't work. Passive Clans gain nothing. You made MY Clan stagnant, weak, spineless, and pathetic. ShadowClan has prospered under my leadership.

And my gripe with you is simple. How could you not warn me, or Irisflame, of the dangers that awaited us? If you're so omniscient and all-powerful, why don't you show up every once in a while? I pray for advice and all I receive is silence. If you truly cared about ShadowClan, you would have stepped in. But no, just as you were in life, you are too passive and meek to do anything meaningful.

So don't you DARE talk to me like I am below you. I lived in this Clan under your leadership, and every day I prayed to the Stars for your death. ShadowClan has a reputation now. Yes, we are savage. But we fight for what is ours. Everything I have done and plan to do, I have only ShadowClan's best interest at heart. I made us strong again. And you will listen to what I have to say."

Her tail lashed back and forth as she shouted, furious, pelt bristling and making her look nearly twice her already massive size. She could not remember ever feeling this livid before. Of course the one to show themselves would be this hypocritical loser.

"Tell me. The fire at the Waterbarn. That blaze was set intentionally. Am I correct to say that it was not StarClan's doing? Adding a painful insult to injury? Twilightstar's ambush was her own doing, I'm sure of that. But the barn? That's too much of a coincidence." She took a few small pawsteps backwards, allowing him a bit of space, although her stance remained rather threatening.

@elysian

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!