View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:49 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar's ears twitched faintly. The purr didn't stop, but it did lower a little, less loud, at Stormstrike's words. The smile wavered but it didn't disappear, and her ice blue eyes continued to shine, filling with pride but also a small sadness. "I know," She murmured, turning her head toward the clearing for a moment. "Time passes so fast, doesn't it?" She wished she'd had more time to spend with her kits while they were kits. And for them to be born into this.... It wasn't what Snowstar had wanted. She planned to keep them out of the battle if she could - She didn't want them getting hurt, or worse.... Snowstar shuddered at the thought, her ears folding back slightly. They'll be okay. They won't fight. I won't lose them. She told herself, taking a deep breath. Not the time for pessimism - It's never the time for pessimism. Lighten up, Snowy.

The Siamese cleared her throat and finally whisked her gaze away from the clearing, turning back to her mate, the smile returning. "So how have you been?" She asked, shifting on her paws to lean slightly against him. He's kind of warm... She couldn't help but think. Snowstar had short fur so the Leaf-Bares were always a little harder on her. But it meant Green-Leaf was easier for her, so that was a plus? Snowstar didn't mind snow or the cold weather or anything like that, but sometimes it just got a little too cold.

The warrior knew that he would miss seeing their kits bouncing around in the nursery and getting under everyone's paws, but it was probably better for everyone. Snowstar could fully concentrate on her duties and their kits would finally be doing something exciting that wasn’t playing mossball. And of course, the apprentices would have more cats to help them out with chores such as cleaning out bedding and the clan would have more cats training to become fine warriors. “It does,” he purred, nodding his head in agreement. Stormstrike had spent as many days as possible visiting the nursery whenever he could, but now it looked like his trips to the nursery would be a lot less frequent. He had no particular need to go into the nursery. Only if there was something that he needed to do in there, like reinforcing the walls. Reinforcing the nursery walls was one of the most common reasons as to why the warrior would enter the den. Nothing was more important than keepings the kits and queens safe. They were the future of the clan.

“I’ve been okay,” he responded. “Or at least as okay as I can be in such dark times,” he continued, letting a shudder ripple through his body. The tensions were higher than ever between ThunderClan and WindClan. To be completely honest, Stormstrike hadn’t even thought that it was possible for things to get this rough between two clans. At least, he was surprised to see how tense with two capable and sane leaders. The Russian Blue didn’t blame Snowstar nor Blazingstar for this mess -- okay, maybe he blamed Blazingstar a little. Something bad had happened and they were both just doing what they thought was right. This had been going on for so long that he was starting to struggle to remember how this had happened in the first place. All he knew was that this was all about revenge.

“I hope you’re not stressing yourself out,” he murmured, lightly pressing his nose to her ear. He and his clanmates were all stressed out over this drama, but he couldn’t possibly imagine what his mate was going through. He just hoped that she was doing okay. “If you need any help, just let me know,” he said affectionately. Stormstrike was no leader, and he wasn’t that great with making decisions, but he needed to let his best friend know that he was there for her.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen