View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:39 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Boba Fett (Here's the post.)

The small white bundle called Icekit by her family moved away from her mother's nest. He mother was a molly named Rosefern, she was a beautiful molly and Icekit was glade she was her mother. But sometimes she doubted her mother was telling the truth. Such as when she told her that her father was a tom named Lightningflash. How was Icekit going to believe her father was a ThunderClan warrior who had been there her whole life if she didn't meet him till she was 3 moons old. "But mum wouldn't lie, right?" She mumbled as she sat by the entrance of the nursery her snow white tail rapped over her little paws. She wanted to believe Lightningflash was her father but she needed proof. Even though she had a emerald colored eye like his eyes and snow white fur like him she wanted him to prove he was her father. Yes, this normally quiet molly was stubborn and always wanted proof before believing things. Witch could be a good thing, sometimes. But not at the moment. Quiet know Icekit sat still with her duel colored eyes looking out, watching her Clanmates.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 9th, 2018 at 11:44 AM.