View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 03:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt smiled softly, glad that Deerspots agreed with her. Hollypelt had always felt had for her, what with her father being a total mousebrain and the fact that he tries to control his daughter like a puppet. Hollypelt was also happy that she could repay Deerspots for all the kindness she had given her, although Hollypelt was sure her small act of kindness wouldn't be able to pay for all of what Deerspots had done for her. Hollypelt replied, "No, he sure isn't. I just... I don't know. I almost wonder why he acts like this."
Deerspots left ear flicked and she let out a huff at first she wondered why as well but soon after she just didn't seem to care anymore with that her tail flicked " I used too as well...But now to me it's none of importance what is important is you my sister my brother and mother but that's mainly it " she sighed her tail wrapped around her paws again she shook her head slightly " so other than that anything else been going on ? " She asked trying to switch the conversation as she looked back at hollypelt

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )