View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: - alleyway - [open]

@Gusty
(Lily came from ThunderClan. I roleplay Ember, and I used to roleplay Cloudstorm, but then he kind of... died.)

Lily blinked her eyes open as the soft sound of pawsteps reached her ears. She turned her head, growing increasingly aware of the way her collar rubbed against her neck. She narrowed her eyes at the ground below her fence and looked up and down the street, feeling a flutter of surprise when she saw the longer from the alley nearby.

She considered her options carefully before leaping down from the fence, unwillingly remembering how she once leapt from low branches in a similar way. She landed, relishing the jolt that shot through her limbs, and raised her head, blinking curious blue eyes at the cat just a couple nests down. Had he followed her here?

The tabby padded towards him, walking with more far purpose than the last she'd seen him; she finally had a goal. She halted a few tail-lengths away and meowed, "Hello again. What are you doing so far from your alleyway..." She suddenly realised that she didn't know this cat's name. "I don't think you ever actually introduced yourself. Let's try again... my name's Lily. What's yours?"

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; September 18th, 2017 at 11:38 AM.