​Rank: Kit

​Family:
Mother: Snowstar
Father: Stormstrike
Brothers: Ripplekit, TBA
Sisters: TBA
​Mate: --
Kits: --
Other Kin: Applefall (Grandmother via Stormstrike) Theo (Grandfather via Stormstrike), Swiftbreeze (Grandmother via Snowstar) Fiercestorm(deceased) (Grandfather via Snowstar), Fiercekit (Cousin), Splashkit (Cousin), Squirrelkit (Cousin)
Aunts: Honeyfur, Goldensky, Fernpaw(deceased), Splashheart
Uncles: Blackstorm, Foxthorn, Roarclaw
Love Interests: --
Best Friend: --
Friends: --
Enemies: --

Personality:
Mintkit is more soft-spoken and quiet than her mother. Not to say she's exactly 'shy', she just observes, quite like Snowstar used to do as a kit. Most times she'll join in with her siblings' games, but other times she'll stick to the shadows. She greatly looks up to both her parents and wants someday to be like them, thinking she's halfway there with having both of their looks; Short white fur like her mother's, with gray, the color her father's fur, on her muzzle, ears, and tail. She doesnt feel like she has any power over the Clan simply being the leader's kit, however, she does plan to become someone in the future.

Unlike her mother, she finds it hard to be empathetic and kind all the time. She finds it hard to understand how cheerful Snowstar, and often just shakes her head at her mother and goes off to do her own thing. Not to say she hates her happy-go-lucky nature, but sometimes she feels Snowstar is a little irresponsible. Mintkit is more of a daddy's girl, often shadowing Stormstrike around camp whenever possible. She's not interested in exploring beyond the camp walls, she's patient enough to wait till she's an apprentice for that.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; April 29th, 2017 at 11:10 AM.