View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2024, 10:11 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Swiftfire
----------------

The incident at the border had been yet another straw to break the badger's back. "Twilightstar!" Swiftfire called out, even daring to enter the den. "We have a situation!" Swiftfire's tone was agitated and angry, and her fur bristled uncontrollably.

"Batglare, Twistedpaw and I were out hunting. Batglare sent Twistedpaw with me to catch a rabbit, but when she didn't return we went to find her. We found her inside of the RiverClan border..."
Swiftfire's lip curled back, "Apparently RiverClan has decided that savaging helpless apprentices is acceptable. Twistedpaw's in a critical state, and the RiverClan foxhearts who hurt her stuck around to watch her die!"

Her breathing grew ragged and heavy, and her claws unsheathed, sinking into the floor of the den. "She didn't deserve that...she would have come back if they had told her off. Instead, they chose to...they wanted to..." Swiftfire's words were failing her, the distress clear on her face. "What are we going to do?" She needed to know. There was no way RiverClan was going to get away with this...right? Not after they had three RiverClanners waltz into their camp, right? Swiftfire stared desperately at Twilightstar, her throat tight and heart pounding.

@Moonraven