View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:09 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post

|`Ollie`|

"Well, You chew can either chew them up and use them on a cats' wounds, or ingest them." Ollie said. Suddenly, a cat was heard from behind, the cat meowed, "Long time no see Ollie, Whos' this?" Ollie turned and smiled at the cat, the cat was way bigger than Ollie, but Ollie didn't seem afraid. "Dagger! You're back!" he smiled and went up to the cat.

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 4 | No Purrks

The nameless was on guard immediately; Body tense, eyes narrowed, claws unsheathed, and ears pinned. Was this an ambush? Was Ollie leading him in the den to have him cornered for a two versus one. Well, they have something coming if they think they can take on the nameless. But before Nameless could act, Ollie reacted friendly with the other cat, named Dagger. Dagger seemed to be more curious about the nameless rather than malicious. The nameless relaxed slowly, but his claws stayed unsheathed and his eyes narrowed, tail twitching minutely.

At the moment this cat decides to attack, the tom would know, watching for the subtle bunching of muscle beneath one’s pelt before pouncing. While before, Ollie had been labeled as an acquaintance, the nameless wasn’t so sure and began to scour over the other cats for weaknesses for the worst case scenario.

I am nameless.” The tom answered shortly. Then nameless risked a glance to the berries, regardless of the healing properties, any berry juice would sting someone’s eyes if needed. Ollie is small and can be dealt with swiftly. Dagger on the other hand would most likely be a run away when possible unless an opportunity came up. While training with others, the tom had been surprised by how often loners, rogues, and especially kittypets left themselves open. Dagger seemed experienced though, something about his eyes.

For now, things were peaceful, the tom reviewed the information Ollie said before the newcomer arrived swiftly. Juniper berries can be chewed up and applied or eaten. Simple enough. Then the nameless looked between the two cats again and couldn’t help but wonder if this Dagger cat was awaiting him to ask his name or any of that time wasting small talk business.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!