Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2020, 06:55 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

"There's not one ghost you'd want to meet?" Thistlestep had to laugh at that. "I thought you'd be like, all into meeting the dead leaders or deputies and learning about their time." Although that did bring up a good point, but Thistlestep merely had to shrug at it. "I wouldn't really know. If cats can get nine lives, allegedly, from the dead-- I don't see why one can't go around spewing historical knowledge."

Thistlestep didn't have too much time to ponder on it further. There was another scent in the air that quickly became apparent, and he could hear movement behind them and to their side. "Hold on..." That was an underlying, we are not alone but Thistlestep didn't want to alert the cats around them.

He abruptly stopped, feeling something bump into his back-leg, and it wasn't soon after that he could see something near Fawn's side. The sudden crying kitten made his fur bristle, unamused and uncomfortable with the unexpected company.

Thistlestep whirled on his paws to face Double, side-eyeing the other two cautiously in case there were more coming. "What are you three doing in RiverClan territory?"

[ @Dipper, @Slushie, @Wolfie, @Katwhisperer ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules