View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
he smirked he liked this cats attitude already it was a shame that she was from windclan though "Feisty arent we? But we both know you can't , it's against the rules to cross borders of clans " he meowed with a swish of his tail , he nodded in agreement "it would yes. But all good things must come to an end don t they? And with every good thing , there must be a bad " he meowed and blinked more at himself then anything he chuckled at what he just realized what happened without him even intending to do so " tis it me , or did what I just say sort of rhyme?must be my aging mind for thinking of such a thing. I amuse myself ." he sighed with a smile he returned his attention to the windclanner " may I have the name of the one I'm conversing to? " he asked as he leaned in a bit closer to her but not by much .
Rosespirit rolled her eyes at the Tom. What a narcissistic mouse rain, She thought to herself. The spotted shecat backed up, distrusting this RiverClanner. “Rosespirit...” She said cautiously.