Thread: [Rejected] Pricklestep
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:39 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Pricklestep

Quote:
In their presence, any cat would feel small.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"

Pricklestep

Pricklestep looked around as he stood up and looked around so more he couldn't feel the presence of his mate which made him extremely worried. "Moonfoot?" he mumbled not hearing a reply as he felt a wave of emotions hit him. Anger, Sadness, Happiness so many swirling in his mind he didn't know what to do. He felt small and tall at the same time he took a deep breath as he gave himself a quick brisk lick on his chest. He felt eyes on him eyes he couldn't see but eyes who could see him so he spoke hopefully there's eyes had ears hopefully. That was a strong word but it felt right. Hearing a voice that spoke to him about a second chance he stood tall. "Greetings Im Pricklestep of Riverclan its a pleasure to be meeting you." he meowed formally as he stood his ground. "If you could lend me your ears I will tell you why." he took a deep breath he needed his words to be smooth and elegant. Persuasive that was the word. "The reason I came and to speak with you is that I want to live again with the love of my life!" he took a breath. "I want to go back down and feel the grass on my paws again and defend my clan again like I have done over and over again it makes me feel happy to fight for what I think its right for Riverclan, I never broken the warrior code and supported and neutrated Riverclan kits and apprentices training them to be the best they could ever be!" he swished his tail. "I know of the many motherless and Fatherless kits of Starclan but please hear my words I want to bear the children of my own seeing them grow to be the best warrior that they could ever be! I want to feel the love and support of my clan mates around me I want to feel every season and weather see the feeling of sadness, anger,happiness I want to fulfill my life to the fullest is which I think I should go back down." Pricklestep looked around and raised his head high. ""If I am granted a second chance, I hope that I will be able to help guide my clans pawsteps and see my friends and my family again and maybe raise on of my own." he nodded his head. "I hope you listened to my words" he stood and waited for a reply from the ranks of Starclan.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |