Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:34 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Tigerslash blinked as she turned. He should have stayed quiet, possibly, but that'd be weird. Just sneaking up upon someone. Tigerslash continued that creepy and stalker-like, so he had to say something at first! What if this cat was hostile? Or looking for someone? Or had some sort of thing involving Seastones? Or maybe she was here for the same reason as him, to escape camp for a bit.

"I know. It's basically open territory here, in my eyes." He mewed in reply. He chuckled slightly, though he felt a pang of guilt for starting off so hostile. The scent of SkyClan, different than his (pine), bathed his tongue and radiated from her. He was definite she was SkyClan, no questions needed. Unless she was just a fan of their territory. No, that was mouse-brained, he regretted that thought.

Shallowskip. That was an interesting name, it was..peaceful, almost. Assuming she'd just stumbled over her words, he flicked his tail. "Tigerslash." He mewed, dipping his head, eyes glowing with amusement at her little slip.
Shallowskip gave a nod, relaxing her shoulders as he himself seemed to relax his posture. She was glad the tom hadn't attacked her; as he said, it was open land. Seastones belonged to no cat. She had wondered how I thought was possible that she had encountered another cat; often when she came to Seastones, and it wasn't a gathering evening, she was alone.

She drew in the scent of pines, appreciating the sweet tang. The pines were always so neat smelling; similar slightly to her own leafy smell. Shallowskip gave a small nod as Tigerslash gave his name. A worry crease appeared on her orange tabby forehead. Why did he look so...weird? Was- oh no! She said something wrong. Quickly recalling what Shen had actually said, Shallowskip blinked. Oops. That was a mistake.

"That's a nice name." She meowed slowly, making sure she got her words correct. "Um...I don't be meant to be rude...but I never encountered another cat here when it's not gathering time. Not that I regret meeting you. I was just curious why." Wow. She sounded very weird. Shallowskip flattened her ears. Usually, she wasn't this flustered.