View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:02 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip froze, her tail stopping mid-flick. Her breath fought in her throat; another cat was here. Getting to her paws, she padded from between the roots and approached the tom, a guarded look on her face. She had never seen this tom before, but he didn't look friendly. She tried to minimize her limp so as not to seem weak to the powerful warrior.

"I'm not trespassing." The she-cat meowed instinctively, forcing the fur to lie flat along her spine. It had prickled with uneasiness, and her eyes glimmered dully in the dark. Parting her jaws, Shallowskip drew in his scent. What was a ShadowClan cat doing here? She paused. Well, she though. Maybe he's just getting some freedom, like her.

She blinked in embarrassment. She hadn't even answered his question!
"Shallowskip." She meowed quietly, looking up at him with curiosity. She wanted to say 'Who are you, but instead, what came out wasn't the same.
"What are you?" She hadn't realized what she was saying wasn't what she meant, and waited for his reply, scuffing one small paw in the dust.
Tigerslash blinked as she turned. He should have stayed quiet, possibly, but that'd be weird. Just sneaking up upon someone. Tigerslash continued that creepy and stalker-like, so he had to say something at first! What if this cat was hostile? Or looking for someone? Or had some sort of thing involving Seastones? Or maybe she was here for the same reason as him, to escape camp for a bit.

"I know. It's basically open territory here, in my eyes." He mewed in reply. He chuckled slightly, though he felt a pang of guilt for starting off so hostile. The scent of SkyClan, different than his (pine), bathed his tongue and radiated from her. He was definite she was SkyClan, no questions needed. Unless she was just a fan of their territory. No, that was mouse-brained, he regretted that thought.

Shallowskip. That was an interesting name, it was..peaceful, almost. Assuming she'd just stumbled over her words, he flicked his tail. "Tigerslash." He mewed, dipping his head, eyes glowing with amusement at her little slip.